All STAR submissions, including CAIQ forms, Certifications, Attestations, and others are submitted through our STAR Intake form here.
Please use our STAR submission guide to help direct you through this process.
If you have any questions after reading through the submission guide, please do not hesitate to contact support.
- Go to the form linked above. Add your name, email, backup email, phone number, country, and service category.
- In the field, "Type of Registry Entry" set it to "SelfAssessment".
- The "Specification" field should be set to "CAIQ".
- In the Document Upload section, in the "Primary Document" field, please attach your completed CAIQ file. This file must be in the .xlsx file format.
- You may include a pdf version of your CAIQ in the "Supporting Document #1 field". No other type of supporting document may be included.
- Answer the question in the "Humanizer" field.
- Check all three square checkboxes. You may deselect the radial button asking to receive CSA updates if you wish.
- Click the green submit button. This triggers the next stage of the process and sends an automated confirmation message to your email address.
- Open the automated message email and click the green "Confirm Submission" button.
- This will bring you to the confirmation page where you must select your organization from the dropdown menu or create a new one. New organizations must have a name, website (including HTTP or HTTPS prefix), and description.
- Then you will need to either select an existing cloud service from the dropdown menu or create a new one. If you create a new cloud service, it does not require a website and description if they match those of the organization. If they do not match, please enter them here.
- At this point, STAR support will receive your submission. Your CAIQ will be inspected to ensure all fields have been completed and the form has not been otherwise altered. If all steps have been followed correctly, your submission will be approved and you will be messaged with a link to your entry on the registry.
- If your CAIQ is incomplete or has been altered, your submission will be rejected. The reason for rejection will be given in the rejection message. If this occurs, please correct the mistake on the CAIQ form and resubmit again using the same steps listed here.