To remove yourself from a Google group:
- Identify the email address of the group that you would like to be removed from. This is the email address that mailing list emails come from.
- For example: The group “APAC Staff” has the email address “email@example.com”
- The group Chapter Admin has the email address “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Compose an email to “email@example.com” with an empty subject line and empty body.
- For example: To remove yourself from the “APAC Staff” group, write an email to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- You will be removed from the group within 10 - 15 minutes and receive an email confirmation